Our flip flops are what started it all back in 2014. Hand-stitched without glue, they're light, comfortable & easily repaired. Crafted with U.S. sourced vegetable tanned leather and protected by our hand-crafted coconut wax ---- no logos or branding. OHAs last as long as you want, because they're fully rebuildable/renewable.
Shown in Brown. Available in Honey, Brown, or Stout colors.
Backed by the OHA guarantee.
Current lead time: check the green bar at the top of the page
- hand crafted in our Santa Fe workshop
- crafted specifically for you
- all leather / no glue / fully renewable & repairable
- hammer hardened and replaceable leather sole
- no arch support / zero drop
- no logo / no branding
- finished with our hand-crafted coconut oil wax
- wear them as long as you repair them™
- backed by the OHA guarantee
- vegetable tanned leather made in the USA
- dyneema® thread
- hand-crafted coconut oil wax
Think of your sandals like a bicycle instead of a disposable good. When a tire flats or the tread runs thin, you don’t throw your bike away, you fix your tire and keep riding. Every part on your OHAs can easily be replaced because we don't use glue.
Re-threading a pair of OHAs takes around 15 - 20 minutes (maybe a bit longer if it's your first try). Get a re-thread kit and sew them up, or, if you don't feel like a little sewing, buy a re-thread send them to us, and we'll re-thread them and get them back to you.
Re-soling a pair of OHAs is pretty easy, too. Buy a re-sole, send your sandals to us, and we'll resole them and send them back to you.